Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Postscript

I never did make it to San Francisco, at least not this time. Instead, I found a job in my field in Bangkok, Thailand, a city you will be familiar with from the Hi-Tech Knapsack. So I will submit my visa application from the States, and then go to my hometown Toronto to schmooze with family and old friends, and also go through all my boxes to prepare a shipment.

And that's it. Skye Frontier was meant to be about India, Middle East politics, Bollywood, and the internal journey that coincided with the gathering of stamps in my passport. When next a new theme comes to me, return here for the appropriate link.

Until then, a very warm and special thank you to my loyal and beloved readership. It's all been for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.