Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 15, 2007

Comments and More Photos

Here are photos from my recent adventures. But before you click on them, I'd like to encourage you, my dear readers, to post more comments on this site.

As it turns out, you are not so few. Recently, I have had 336 visits. The top ten countries are:

1. Israel (vast majority, no suprise)
2. India
3. Canada
4. United States
5. United Kingdom
6. France (Dorothee, to be sure)
7. Sweden (Gaby, my love)
8. Singapore
9. Australia
10. Greece (hello there, whoever you are)


And yet, no comments. My mother has been the most avid commenter. Keep it up Mom! But the only other recent comment was on Josh-bhai's Nationally Confused profile, posted by an anonymous user, asking me if Josh jumped off a bridge, would I do the same. To save him, of course I would!

My point is, even that kind of inane drivel is fine. Show yourselves. At least statistically, you are a loyal fan base. Let's have some feedback. And you don't have to stroke my ego. I can manage that just fine on my own.

Here are the photos:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andre,
DRISHAT SHALOM from Tel Aviv.
Kisses
Dana

Dave said...

How and when did you get to Rishikesh??? Tell us more.


David

Anonymous said...

oh wow I can leave a coment here without signing up to something i will never use again and get anoying emails from.. interesting reading, thinking of going to india myself so of great use, did read some salmon rushdie once seem to remember quite enjoying it, something about a mountain (?) climbing a mountain (?) was kinda out there, did buy midnights children from a charity shop (I heart charity shop) but don't think my eading braincells are what they used to be, gave up after a couple of pages, you're blog is much more digestable.. goodo' rob [rob_meager@hotmail.com>}