Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank You, Attunity Friends!

23 days till departure

Adeeb: Thank you for sharing your music and car experiences. You are the purveyor of my very favorite desserts!

Aki: They say that being able to listen is a great virtue. Let me tell you that being able to ignore is also one. Ignore those naysayers and fulfull your vision. You can and will achieve all that you've set your heart on.

Amir: I admire your professionalism. Congratulations on your apartment and forthcoming wedding.

Arie: You always have interesting stories and experiences to tell. You are a very multifaceted person - and also a wonderful source of information.

Arik: Thanks for all your patience. You set an admirable example of professionalism, and I wish you all the best.

Arthur: Heavy Metal, man. Who would have thought? Hang in there. I wish you much health and happiness.

Barak: I didn't really get to know you, but you are in great company at Attunity. Best of luck.

Boaz: Best of luck, neighbor. Thanks for being so friendly and helpful.

Costi: Thank you for making me feel part of the Support family. It has been such an immense pleasure working with you. You are the most dedicated professional I have ever met, and I truly wish you all the success in the world! Enjoy your new office.

David G: I picked you because you are an argumentative intellectual. For some reason, I don't regret it, either. Hang in there. Thanks for your patience on my Super Bitch days.

David H: I wish you had arrived sooner. It was so nice knowing that one phone call would solve all my technical problems. Thanks for all the valuable information as well.

Dotan: Go for it. Really.

Eloise: Greetings fellow bike-riding Anglo. Thanks for the baked morning surprises and all the recipes.

Dror E: Thanks for the laughs. And for not confiscating my car.

Dror H: Thanks for your patience. I think you're very stylish. Oh yeah, and a genius, too.

Dror R: I fondly remember those trips back to Tel Aviv. Good luck in all your endeavors. Watch your driving.

Erez: Among the very many things I admire about you, your unflinching self confidence has always stood out in my mind. Thanks for the help, the great conversations and the fun times.

Etti: Paddy cake, paddy cake, baker man; bake me a cake as fast as you can!

Gabi: I have a confession: sometimes I felt like "creating" technical problems just so you'd come by. Thanks for the Russian lessons and good times.

Gadi: I almost didn't give up smoking because of you. Take that as a compliment, because I truly enjoyed the time we spent in the stairwell. Thanks also for all the Thailand advice. We didn't meet there, but we'll meet again, I assure you.

Gil: Our professional lives became easier the day you arrived at the company. You have truly interesting and ecclectic taste in music.

Gilad: You seem to have a neat perspective on life. You are in great company at Attunity. Best of luck.

Hadar: You are the perfect fit for this company. You've jumped in feet first and surpassed all expectations. Thanks for all the help in the run up to my departure.

Hillel: You eat lunch late. And you always come up with the goods. It's been a great pleasure working with you. You cheer has been greatly appreciated. I'll always remember when your birthday is, too!

Ido: There's far more than meets the eye with you. You are a profound person and a stellar intellectual. Use it.

Igor: Samson's strength was in his hair.

Inbal: Soul sister: we started together and accompanied one another really from day one. I feel an immense sense of kinship with you and will really miss working together. Best of luck. Be happy and healthy.

Isar: I suspect there's a lot of laughter in that room where you sit. Enjoy it.

Itzik: I always appreciated your sense of humor and professionalism.

Itamar: You've been an enormous help. You can take some very direct credit for the strides the documenation has taken.

Jeanne: You are perfect in every way. Don't ever change a thing about yourself. It must be love.

Laura: J'ai bien aime avoir une amie avec qui je pourrais practiquer le francais. Je te souhaite la sante et la bonheur.

Lior: Not only have you learned the ropes quickly, but you have also become the main engine of fun in QA.

Mali: You've been a reliable fan of my cooking and recipes. Remember always my unshakeable faith in the resolution of seemingly big problems and a brighter future.

Maxim: Strange as it may seem, I had fun installing the server over and over; you always made it an enjoyable experience.

Menahem: I enjoyed your stories. Thanks also for all the references and people of interest you pointed in my direction.

Michal: (Music in background): Vietnam, Vietnam, Vietnam, Vietnam, Vietnam.

Nirit: More than anyone here, you've given me the courage to aspire to greater things.

Noa: You look so amazing now! Thanks for prodding me along to get things done. Every time we talk, no matter about what, I'm always left with warm feelings.

Ohad: Forget couscous. Eat steak.

Orit: Thanks for saving me from myself, and getting me out of trouble.

Oussama: Onwards Christian Soldier. With whom am I going to debate religion and politics now?

Rami: I reckon we enjoy the same city beaches. Hope you can spread as much cheer in your new place as you did here.

Raviv: As time has gone on, I've grown to really like and admire you. Success clings to you. It's good karma.

Sami: The unsaid says it all. I'll really miss you.

Svet: I hope all our documentation efforts helped you. Thanks for the Russian conversations (as low impact as they were). Best of luck!

Tamar: Dhoom 2 (Bollywood rollerblades) is now out on DVD.

Tomer P: No dejes de praticar y aumentar tu conocimiento de idiomas. Gracias tambien por la musica.

Tomer S: As so often is the case with neighbors, just a passing hello in the hallway, which is rather unfortunate. But you've made your presence felt, and I can certainly tell you that the documentation has seen the benefits of your efforts and cooperation.

Tomer W: How come you're always so happy? Let us in on your secret! Are you Bart in disguise?

Tziki: My fellow traveller, perhaps you have a clearer notion of what I am embarking on. Keep following those dreams…

Tzachi: You deserve congratulations for surviving my endless tirades.

Vadim: Onwards and upwards, you talented guy!

Vitali: Fellow early riser. Thanks for the good conversations and the tips and tricks in Russian.

Yaron: Our sages teach us that the world stands on three things: the Torah, worship of the Almighty, and acts of loving kindness. The world can, and in fact did, exist without the first two. But it couldn't without the third.

Yevgeny: Ve nature.

Yifat: Siamese twins born attached at the heart.

Yuval: A new surprise every day. Thanks.

Zafi: You are only last because this list is in alphabetical order. Thanks for the patience, mentoring and full-throated support. You helped make these past two years memorable in the most positive way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a good time!!! And (don't tell anyone) there are few who know that Samson's strength is not only in his hair ;-)